
Biblical was my initial thought. Yet, once I got there I found this country that merged both modern and the old world of the bible. The merger of these two worlds was like a beautiful desert mirage. It is a place where you could find the best of two worlds.
Palm Plantation

Orange
Like the burning flame
Orange
Like the sun that melts during sunset
There, each of them are bundled together
Each filled with a secret waiting to be gathered
A secret of old
That talked of liquid gold
Secreted deep within its crust
Until comes the day of harvest
Bangalore, India

I stepped out of the airport to be welcomed by the wall of hot air smelling of spices. The place was fascinating and I was Alice stepping into Wonderland. The people friendly, the buildings fascinating and the food was simply out of this world. What wouldn’t I give for another sip of their delicious mango juice again.
No comments:
Post a Comment