Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project Raptor: Week 2

Part 1

I found a better webhosting site that was user friendly. Since I did not have any information at hand, I decided that I would first work on organizing the website as well as work on making it more presentable.

Part 2

Group conference day. The group had a brief meeting with Brenna on where we were on our project. We each presented our concerns and decided on the best ways to tackle them. Later I confirmed with the group on the idea of naming the website Project Raptor. We also decided on meeting up to shoot a video presentation on Project Raptor. The meeting was set to be on Wednesday the following week at the Wildlife Care Clinic.

Part 3

Taking the opportunity of the long weekend, I decided to spend time working on the website. Since I had more information at hand, it was much easier to start building it. I decided that the best way to present the website was to use other NGO websites as examples as to what should the website contain. I worked mostly on the layout so that it would be simple for visitors to navigate as well as it being representative to the cause we were working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment